Résumé Reviews, Mock Interviews, Career Mentorship, Academic Advising
PLEASE NOTE: Please do NOT sign up for more than 1 office hour slot per week.
Navigating your career as a CS student can be tough. Having a friend who's been through it all can help tremendously. UPE offers all of the following as free services to the Berkeley student community.
All Professional Services appointments are at most 50 minutes and start on Berkeley Time.
Our Professional Development committee members provide advising in a number of areas. Read about your Professional Mentor here.
- Please do not sign up for more than 1 office hour slot per week.
- Sign up at least 1 day in advance.
- Fill out the form linked in the appointment description at least 1 day in advance.
- Cancel at least 1 day ahead of your appointment by declining the appointment on your calendar and notifying your office hour holder via email.
- Résumé Reviews - A personalized critique of your résumé.
- Mock Interviews - Technical questions and coding problems followed by feedback.
- Career Mentorship - Ask questions and learn from our experience in teaching, research, and internships.
- Academic Advising - Ask course-content related questions and create a plan for Berkeley CS.
After your appointment, please fill out our feedback form here.
Choose an appointment slot on the calendar below. Please fill in the form linked in the description of the appointment slot.
If you cannot see the calendar below, click here to access.Back to top
Have you used UPE's services before? Would you like to leave a public review? Do so here!